Here are some quotes that Salman Khan has said at various occasions.
Personal Quotes (13)
- The only person I have hurt is myself.
- For me acting, comes straight from the heart. In that sense I don’t act at all. I think that to feel the character’s pain I have to be myself. Somewhere audiences see that.
- On his childhood problems and his father’s second marriage to Helen: It was very difficult in the beginning when everybody was talking about it. My mother just couldn’t take it. It hurt her terribly. She used to worry all the time, go in to depression frequently. When she cried, we children used to cry with her.
- In life go straight and turn right.
- (From a TV-interview) I can get caught in many things but there is one thing I will never get caught in, and that is acting – because I don’t act. On screen I am like I am in real life.
- Why should I marry? One marries to have children, but I already have children! My nieces and nephews are my children. I wanted to marry to make babies, but now I have them, so marriage isn’t that important, is it?
- I’m not possessive, I’m caring… Once you realize a person doesn’t want that much care, you automatically back off.
- [Salman speaking about Rani Mukerji on Big Boss] She [Rani] is one of the best actresses we have in the country… And an amazing dancer… Look at that smile! Love you, Rani.
- Sometimes it happens with me that I start laughing and just can’t stop.
- She [Rani Mukerji] knows who she is and what she can do. After a long time Bollywood has got an actress like Rani. She is naughty, masti khor and a wonderful friend. She has taken acting as her career and given her 100%. Somehow Rani has acting in her genes.
- [on the best actresses from the current crop] There’s Rani, then there’s Preity, Based on work, Aishwarya… Priyanka is very good… Then there are the new girls like Lara and Katrina. [When asked his favorite and the best out the lot] As an actor? Rani Mukerji. [Smiles]
- If I do a film, I should know I’m taking this character back home. I want to do movies that will change my own personality.
- Maybe I am popular because I can do a bit of everything. A bit of dancing, a bit of acting, a bit of action…